· 1997-2000 Ph.D. Cognitive Psychology, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
· 1994-1997 M.S. Experimental Psychology, Department of Psychology, Hebei Normal University, Shijiazhuang, China
· 1990-1994 B.S. General Psychology, Department of Psychology, Hebei Normal University, Shijiazhuang, China
· Cognitive Aging and brain mechanisms;
· Early detection and psychological intervention of cognitive impairments and depression in the elderly;
· Mental health promotion for Chinese elderly
· 2007.2- Professor & Director, Centre on Psychological Aging, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
· 2005.11 - 2007.1 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Brain Function Laboratory, Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center & UniversityD of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, USA
· 2003.10 - 2005.10 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Laboratory of Cognition & Brain Imaging, Central Arkansas Veteran Healthcare Centre & University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, USA
· 2002.6 - 2003.9 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London, UK
· 2001.8 - 2002.5 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Psychology, Stockholm University, Sweden
· 2000.7 - 2001.7 Assistant Professor, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
· Vice-president, Psychological Aging Division of Chinese Association of Psychology
· Vice-president, Psychological Aging Division of Chinese Society of Gerontology
· Committee Member, Chinese Society of Gerontology
· Committee Member, Aging Division of Chinese Association of Mental health
· Member, Cognitive Neuroscience Society
· Member, Gerontological Society of American
Fellowships AND AWARDS
· Translational Research Award, K. C. Wong Education Foundation, Hong Kong, 2010
· The First Academic Achievement Award, Gerontological Society of China, 2007
· Royal Society Postdoctoral Fellowship (UK), 2002-2003
· Visiting Scientist Scholarship, Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education, 2001-2002
· The Procter & Gamble Award for Excellent Doctoral Student, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, 2000
· Dean's Outstanding Graduate Award, Hebei Normal University, China, 1996
· Excellent Undergraduate Student Prize, Hebei Normal University, China, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
2015-2018. Principal Investigator, The neurocognitive mechanisms of unitized encoding and their application in older adults: A novel approach for intervention, Chinese National Science Foundation (31470998), 870,000RMB
2015-2017. Principal Investigator, Intervention study to alleviate age-related associative memory deficits and to improve daily function for the elderly. Key laboratory of Mental Health, Chinese Academy of Sciences (KLMH2014ZK02), 370,000RMB.
2013-2016. Principal Investigator, Neural networks for impaired episodic and intact implicit memory in aMCI & AD: a project integrates task-related and resting-state fMRI, Chinese National Science Foundation (31271108), 700,000RMB.
2014-2015. Principal Investigator, Psychological aging research, Research group funding of Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences,16,000RMB
2015. Principal Investigator, Neural correlates of associative memory: encoding, consolidation and retrieval. Open Research Fund from National Key laboratory of Brain and Cognition, 50,000RMB
2013-2016. Co-Investigator. Early detection and prevention for mental health disorders. CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Team (Y2CX131003), 5,000,000RMB
2012-2014. Investigator, Early development of Creativity & Early warning and detection for psychological issues, Knowledge Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences（KSCX2-EW-J-8), 6,000,000RMB.
2011-2013. Principal Investigator, Characterizing memory binding deficits and their relation to everyday functioning in individuals with mild cognitive impairment, Chinese National Science Foundation (31070916), 360,000RMB.
2012-2013. Principal Investigator，A combined physical and mental health promotion study for successful aging: Based upon Chinese community older adults, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 320,000RMB.
2012-2013. Principal Investigator, Psychological aging research, Research group funding of Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences,100,000RMB
2011-2012 Principal Investigator，Chinese elderly's psychological requirement for living environment, China Vanke CO., Ltd, 110,000RMB.
2010-2012 Co-Principal Investigator, Early detection and intervention of preclinical Alzheimer's Disease and geriatric depression, National Science & Technology Pillar Program of China (2009BAI77B03), 2,390,000RMB.
2010-2012 Principal Investigator, Aging, culture and memory binding: A Cross-cultural comparison between China and Canada, Chinese National Science Foundation – Canadian Institutes of Health Research (30911120494), 450,000RMB for cost in China,
2010-2011. Principal Investigator, Psychological Recruiting system for aircraft engineers. Beijing Normal University. 100,000RMB.
2010-2011. Principal Investigator, Neural network of emotional processing in subclinical geriatric depression. Open Research Fund from National Key laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, 30,000RMB
2009-2010. Investigator, The endogenous formaldehyde, cognitive decline and Alzheimer's disease, Knowledge Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences（KSCX2-YW-R-256), 300,000RMB.
2008-2010 Principal Investigator，Episodic and semantic memory features and brain correlates of Mild Cognitive Impairment, Chinese National Science Foundation（30770725), 300,000RMB.
2007-2010 Principal Investigator. Psychological aging project, Staring-up funding for oversea returning researchers of Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 500,000RMB.
2010. Principal Investigator，Neural correlates of episodic retrieval in pre-clinical Alzheimer's Disease, K. C. Wong Education Foundation, Hong Kong, 100,000RMB
2010. Principal Investigator, Characteristics and brain mechanisms of episodic retrieval in Mild Cognitive Impairment, Starting-up funding oversea returning researchers of Educational Ministry of China, 40,000RMB
2010. Principal Investigator, Meta-analysis on psychological treatment for depression in heart disease patients. Free University at Amsterdam, 20,000RMB
2001-2003. Principal Investigator. Neural correlates of age-related changes in source memory, Chinese National Science Foundation for Young Researchers (30100055), 180,000RMB,
2000-2001. Principal Investigator. ERP study on age-related differences in source memory. Start-up funds Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 20,000RMB
PUBLICATIONS (* corresponding author)
Peer-reviewed publications in English
1. Yin S, Zhu X, He, RQ, Li R*, Li J* (2015). Spontaneous activity in the precuneus predicts individual differences in verbal fluency in cognitively normal elderly. Neuropsychology. 29(6):961-970.
2. Zheng Z, Li J*,Xiao F, Broster L,Jiang Y(2015). Electrophysiological evidence for the effects of unitization on associative. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory. 121:59-71.
3. Zheng ZW, Li J*, Xiao FQ, Broster LS, Yang J, Xi MJ. The effects of unitization on the contribution of familiarity and recollection processes to associative recognition memory: Evidence from event-related potentials. Int. J. Psychophysiol. (2015) 95(3):355-362
4. Yin S, Zhu X, Huang X and Li J* (2015) Visuospatial characteristics of an elderly Chinese population: results from the WAIS-R block design test. Front. Aging Neurosci. 7:17. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2015.00017
5. Fang, E. F., Scheibye-Knudsen, M., Jahn, H. J., Li, J., Ling, L., & Guo, H., et al. (2015). A research agenda for ageing in china in the 21st century. Ageing Research Reviews. 24(B): 197-205. doi: 10.1016/j.arr.2015.08.003.
6. Cuijpers P, Karyotaki E, Andersson G, Li J, Mergl R, Hegerl U (2015). The effects of blinding on the outcomes of psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy for adult depression: A meta-analysis.. Eur Psychiatry. 30(6):685-693. doi: 10.1016/j.eurpsy.2015.06.005.
7. Zheng Z, Zhu X, Yin S, Wang B, Niu Y, Huang X, Li R*, Li J* (2015). Combined Cognitive-Psychological-Physical Intervention Induces Reorganization of Intrinsic Functional Brain Architecture in Older Adults. Neural Plasticity. doi:10.1155/2015/713104.
8. Ren W, Li R, Li J*, Zheng Z (2015). Neural Correlates of Associative Memory in the Elderly: A Resting-State Functional MRI Study. BioMed Research International. 2015:129180.
9. Cuijpers P, Smit F, Patel V, Diaz A, Li J, Reynolds CF 3rd (in press) Prevention of depressive disorders in older adults: An overview. PsyCh Journal (2015): DOI: 10.1002/pchj.86.
10. Dai BB, Li J*, Chen TJ, Li Q (in press). Interpretive Bias of Ambiguous Facial Expressions in Older Adults with Depressive Symptoms. PsyCh Journal (2015): DOI: 10.1002/pchj.85
11. Dai B, Li J*, Chen T, Li Q (2015). Interpretive Bias of Ambiguous Facial Expressions in Older Adults with Depressive Symptoms. PsyCh Journal. 4(1):28-37. doi: 10.1002/pchj.85.
12. Cuijpers P, Smit F, Patel V, Diaz A, Li J, Reynolds CF 3rd (2015) Prevention of depressive disorders in older adults: An overview. PsyCh Journal.4(1):3-10. doi: 10.1002/pchj.86.
13. Liu Q, Li R, Zhou R, Li J, Gu Q. (2015). Abnormal Resting-State Connectivity at Functional MRI in Women with Premenstrual Syndrome. Plos One 10(9): e0136029.
14. Yin S., Zhu X., Li R., Niu Y., Wang B., Zheng Z., Huang X., Huo L., Li J*, 2014. Intervention-induced enhancement in intrinsic brain activity in healthy older adults. Scientific Reports, 2014 Dec 4;4:7309. doi: 10.1038/srep07309.
15. Li R, Zhu X, Yin S, Niu Y, Zheng Z, Huang X, Wang B, Li J* (2014). Multimodal intervention in older adults improves resting-state functional connectivity between the medial prefrontal cortex and medial temporal lobe. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience 8:39. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2014.00039.
16. Li R, Ma ZL, Yu J, He Y, Li J*(2014). Altered local activity and functional connectivity of the anterior cingulate cortex in elderly individuals with subthreshold depression. Psychiatry Research: Neuroimaging，http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pscychresns.2014.02.013.
17. Yu J, Su T, Zhou T, He YG, Lu J, Li J*, HE RQ* (2014). Uric formaldehyde negatively correlates with cognitive abilities in healthy older adults. Neuroscience Bulletin, 30(2): 172–184.
18. Zhou T, Li J*, Broster LS, Niu Y, Wang PY (2014), Reduced late positivity in younger adults, but not older adults, during short-term repetition. Brain Research, 2015 Jan 12;1594:223-32. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2014.10.042. Epub 2014 Oct 31.
19. Zhu XY, Li R, Wang PY, Li J* (2014). Aberrant functional connectivity of the hippocampus in older adults with subthreshold depression, PsyCh Journal, 3(4): 245–253. DOI: 10.1002/pchj.60.
20. Cuijpers P, Vogelzangs, N, Twisk, J, Kleiboer, A, Li, J, Penninx, B (2014). Is excess mortality higher in depressed men than in depressed women? A meta-analytic comparison. Journal of Affective Disorders, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2014.03.003.
21. Cuijpers P, Koole SL, Dijke A, Roca M, Li J, Reynolds CF 3rd (2014). Psychotherapy for subclinical depression: A meta-analysis. British Journal of Psychiatry. 205(4):268-74. doi: 10.1192/bjp.bp.113.138784
22. Cuijpers P, Vogelzangs, N, Twisk, J, Kleiboer, A, Li, J, Penninx, B (2014). Is excess mortality in depression generic or specific? A comprehensive meta-analysis of community and patient studies. The American Journal of Psychiatry. doi:10.1176/appi.ajp.2013.13030325.
23. Wu X., Yu X., Yao L., Li R.*, (2014). Bayesian network analysis revealed the connectivity difference of the default mode network from the resting-state to task-state. Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience 8, 118.
24. Li R, Yu J, Zhang SZ, Bao F, Wang PY, Huang X, Li J*( 2013). Bayesian Network Analysis Reveals Alterations to Default Mode Network Connectivity in Individuals at Risk for Alzheimer's Disease. PLoS ONE, 8(12): e82104. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.
25. Wang, P.Y., Li J* ., Li, H.J., Li, B., Jiang, Y., Bao, F., & Zhang, S.Z (2013). Is Emotional Memory Enhancement Preserved in Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment? Evidence from Separating Recollection and Familiarity. Neuropsychology，27(6) , 691-701. doi: 10.1037/a0033973.
26. Wang, P.Y., Li J* , Li, H.J., & Zhang, S.Z (2013). Differences in learning rates for item and associative memories between amnestic mild cognitive impairment and healthy controls. Behavioral and Brain Functions. Behavioral and Brain Functions, 9:29. doi:10.1186/1744-9081-9-29.
27. Wang, P.Y., Li J*, Li, H.J, Li, B. Li, X. & Zhou, T. (2013). Characteristics of associative memory deficits in amnestic mild cognitive impairment. Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics, 40(12):1247-1255.
28. Yang, L*, Li, J.*, Spaniol, J., Hasher, L., Wilkinson, A., Yu, J., & Niu, Y. (2013). Aging, culture, and memory for socially meaningful item-context associations: An East-West cross-cultural comparison study. PLoS ONE, 8(4): e60703. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0060703.
29. Ma ZL, Li J *, Niu YN, Yu J, Yang LX (2013), Age Differences in Emotion Recognition between Chinese Younger and Older Adults, The Psychological Record,2013, 63, 629–640.
30. Wang, P.Y., Li J* (2013). Characteristics of Verbal Serial List Learning in Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Profile Analysis of Learning Curve, Retention, Interference, and Serial Position Effect. In Advances in Brain Inspired Cognitive Systems (pp. 165-171). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
31. Wang, P., Wu, Y., Gao, J., Yang, W., Wang, B., & Li J* (2013). Is ERP Old/New Effect Related to Familiarity Memory Modulated by Emotion?. In Advances in Brain Inspired Cognitive Systems (pp. 157-164). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
32. Ma Z, Li R, Yu J, He Y, Li J*(2013). Alterations in Regional Homogeneity of Spontaneous Brain Activity in Late-Life Subthreshold Depression. PLoS ONE, 8(1): e53148. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053148.
33. Wang BX, Xiang L, Li J*(2013). Does Conflict Control Occur Without Awareness? Evidence from an ERP Study. Brain Research, 1490(1): 161-169. 1.
34. Cuijpers P, Vogelzangs N, Twisk J, Kleiboer A, Li J, Brenda W (2013). Differential mortality rates in major and subthreshold depression: meta-analysis of studies that measured both. British Journal of Psychiatry, 2013,202:22-27.
35. Xiao SF, Li J, Tang MN, Chen W, Bao F, Wang HL, Wang YP, Liu Y, Wang YP, Yuan YF, Zuo XY, Chen ZM, Zhang XL, Cui LJ, Li X, Wang T, Wu WY, Zhang MY (2013). Methodology of China's national study on the evaluation, early recognition, and treatment of psychological problems in the elderly: the China Longitudinal Aging Study (CLAS). Shanghai Archives of Psychitry, 25(2):91-97.
36. Sachdev PS, Lipnicki DM, Kochan NA, Crawford JD, Rockwood K, Xiao S, Li J, et al.(2013), COSMIC (Cohort Studies of Memory in an International Consortium): An international consortium to identify risk and protective factors and biomarkers of cognitive ageing and dementia in diverse ethnic and sociocultural groups. BMC Neurol. 2013 Nov 6;13(1):165
37. Broster LS, Li J, Smith CD, Jicha GA, Schmitt FA, Jiang Y (2013). Repeated retrieval during working memory is sensitive to amnestic mild cognitive impairment. J Clin Exp Neuropsychol. 35(9):946-59. doi: 10.1080/13803395.2013.838942.
38. Li R., Wu X., Chen K., Fleisher A.S., Reiman E.M., Yao L., 2013. Alterations of directional connectivity among resting-state networks in Alzheimer's disease. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 34, 340-345.
39. Wu X., Yu X., Chen K., Li R., Yao L. 2013. Starting point, duration of acquisition and averaged of time series over subjects: issues related to the reliability and accuracy of the constructed group Bayesian network for resting-state fMRI studies. Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering 1, 133-140.
40. Wen X., Wu X., Li R., Fleisher A.S., Reiman E.M., Wen X., Chen K., Yao L., 2013. Alzheimer's disease-related changes in regional spontaneous brain activity levels and inter-region interactions in the default mode network. Brain Research, 1509, 58-65
41. Yu J, Li J *, Huang X (2012). The Beijing version of the Montreal cognitive assessment as a brief screening tool for mild cognitive impairment: a community-based study. BMC Psychiatry, 12(1):156. 1.
42. Dai BB, Zhang BS*, Li J*(2012). Protective factors for subjective well-being in Chinese older adults: The roles of resources and activity. Journal of happiness studies, doi:10.1007/s10902-012-9378-7.
43. Chen TJ, Li HJ, Li J*(2012). The effects of reminiscence therapy on depressive symptoms of Chinese elderly: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial. BMC Psychiatry, 12:189. 1.
44. Li J *, Yu J, Niu YN (2012). Neuropsychological impairment characteristics of MCI and its Early detection and intervention: to prevent and delay the onset of AD. Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics, 39(8):804-810.
45. Zhou T, Broster LS, Jiang Y, Bao F, Wang HL, Li J* (2012). Deficits in retrospective and prospective components underlying prospective memory tasks in amnestic mild cognitive impairment. Behavioral and Brain Functions, 8:39.
46. Cuijpers P, Reynolds CF 3rd, Donker T, Li J, Andersson G, Beekman A. Personalized treatment of adult depression: Medication, psychotherapy or both? A systematic review.(2012). Depression and Anxiety, 29:855-864.
47. Li HJ, Wang PY, Jiang Y, Chan RCK, Wang HL, Li J * (2012), Neurological soft signs in persons with amnestic mild cognitive impairment and the relationships to neuropsychological functions. Behavioral and Brain Functions, 8:29.
48. Yu J, Li J *, Pim Cuijpers P, Wu ST, Wu ZY (2012). Prevalence and correlates of depressive symptoms in Chinese older adults: A population-based study. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 27(3):305-12.
49. Li J., Li R., Chen K., Yao L., Wu X., 2012. Temporal and instantaneous connectivity of default mode network estimated using Gaussian Bayesian network frameworks. Neuroscience Letters 513, 62-66.
50. Dai bb, Li J*, Cuijpers P (2011). Psychological treatment of depressive symptoms in Chinese elderly inpatients with significant medical comorbidity: a meta-analysis. BMC Psychiatry, 2011,11:92.
51. Zhang BS, Fokkema M , Cuijpers P, Li J*, Smits N, Beekman A (2011). Measurement Invariance of the Center for Epidemiological Studies Depression Scale (CES-D) among the Chinese and Dutch Elderly. BMC Medical Research Methodology, 11：74.
52. Zhang BS, Li J*(2011). Gender and Marital Status Differences in Depressive Symptoms among Elderly Adults: The Roles of Family Support and Friend Support, Aging and mental Health, 15(7):844-54.
53. Cuijpers P, Clignet F, van Mejel B, van Straten A, Li J, Andersson G (2011). Psychological treatment of depression in inpatients: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Clinical Psychology Review, 31(3):353-60.
54. Li H, Li J, Li N, Li B, Wang P, Zhou T(2011). Cognitive intervention for persons with mild cognitive impairment: A meta-analysis. Ageing Research Reviews, 10(2):285-96.
55. Zhang BS, Wang M, Li J, Yu GL, Bi YL (2011). The Effects of Concealing Academic Achievement Information on Adolescents' Self-Concept. The Psychological Record, 61(1): 21-40.
56. Wu MS, Yan X, Zhou C, Chen YW, Li J, Zhu ZH, Shen XQ, Han BX (2010). General Belief in a Just World and Resilience: Evidence from a Collectivistic Culture. European Journal of Personality. 25(6):431-442.
57. Li J, Rykman RA, Jing HK, Gilchrist JM, Badger TM, Pivik RT (2010). Cortical responses to speech sounds in 3 and 6 month old infants fed breast milk, milk formula or soy formula. Developmental Neuropsychology, 35(6):762-84. 1.
58. Dai BB, Shi XH, Li J *(2010). A comparison of World Wide Web and paper-and-pencil mental health scales. Proceedings of 2010 IEEE 2nd Symposium on Web Society, 411-415.
59. Cuijpers P, Li J, Hofmann SG, Andersson G (2010). Self-reported versus clinician-rated symptoms of depression as outcome measures in psychotherapy research on depression: A meta-analysis. Clinical Psychology Review,30, 768-778.
60. Cuijpers P, Donker T, van Straten A, Li J, Andersson G (2010). Is guided self-help as effective as face-to-face psychotherapy for depression and anxiety disorders? A systematic review and meta-analysis of comparative outcome studies. Psychological Medicine, 40(12):1943-57.
61. Morcom AM, Li J, Rugg MD (2007). Age effects on the neural correlates of episodic retrieval: increased cortical recruitment with matched performance. Cereb Cortex, 17(11), 2491-506.
62. Kraut MA, Cherry B, Pitcock JA, Anana R, Li J et al (2007). The Semantic Object Retrieval Test (SORT) in amnestic mild cognitive impairment. Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, 20(1), 62-7.
63. Kraut M.A., Pitcock J.A., Calhoun V, Li J, & Hart J Jr (2006). Neuroanatomic Organization of Sound Memory in Humans: An event-related fMRI study. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience. 18, 1877-1888.
64. Li J., Morcom A. M., & Rugg M. D. (2004). The effects of age on the neural correlates of successful episodic retrieval: An ERP study. Cognitive, Affective & Behavioral Neuroscience, 4, 279–293.
65. Li J., Nilsson L-G , & Wu Z.Y. (2004). Effects of Age and Anxiety on Episodic Memory: Selectivity and Variability. Scandinavia Journal of Psychology, 45, 123-129.
Peer-reviewed publications in Chinese
66. Zheng ZW, Li J.*, Xiao FQ (2015). Familiarity Contributes to Associative Memory: The Role of Unitization. Advances in Psychological Science. 23. 202-212.
67. Huo LJ, Wang BX，Li J.*（2014）. Ｒevision of the norm of the Verbal Paired Associative Learning Test in Chinese older adults. Chinese Mental Health Journal. 28(7): 512-517.
68. Dai BB，PengYS，Li J.*（2014）. A cross -sectional study of depressive symptom and emotion regulation in older adults. Chinese Mental Health Journal. 28(3):192-196. 57.
69. Dai BB，PengYS，Li J. (2014). Emotional regulation and explnanory bias in older adultswith depressive symptom. Chinese Journal of Gerontology. (6): 1609-1610.
70. Yu J. Zhang SZ，Li J.*（2013）. Multiple-dimensional markers for mild cognitive impairment and its implication in community-dwelling early detection system: A review. Chinese Mental Health Journal. 27(10):744-749.
71. Zhang B.S., Li J.* (2012). Factor structures of center for epidemiological studies depression scale among elderly adults. Journal of Psychological Science, 35(4): 993-998.
72. Zhu X.Y., Li J.* (2012). Review on prospective memory in Dementia and Mild Cognitive Impairment. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 32(14): 3124-3127.
73. Chen T.J., Li H.J., Li J.* (2012). Systematic review on the effects of reminiscence therapy for geriatric depression. Chinese Journal of Gerontology,2012, 32(8): 1750-1754.
74. Li, X., Li J.*, Zhou, T. (2011). The DRM paradigm in the false memory studies of Alzheimer's disease. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 31(24): 4989-4991.
75. Zhang B.S., Li J.* (2011). Reliability and validity of a short version of center for epidemiologic studies depression scale in national adult population.Chinese Mental Health Journal, 25(7): 506-511.
76. Dai B.B., Li J.*, Liu S.X. (2011). Development of Resilience Scale. Chinese Mental Health Journal, 25(5): 385-388.
77. Niu Y.N., Li J.* (2010). Review on screening tool and prevalence of depression in Chinese elderly. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 30(20): 3014-3016.
78. Li B., Li J.*, Niu Y.N. (2010). Review on memory training of amnesia Mild Cognitive Impairment. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 30(19): 2866-2868.
79. Dai B.B., Li J.*, Wu Z.Y. (2010). Methodological analysis for the design of psychological intervention studies on geriatric depression in Chinese elderly.Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 30(6): 851-853
80. Wu S.T., Li J.*, Zhu Z.H.*(2010). Individual resilience and its relationship to social support and mental health of survivors with family member lost in Wenchuan earthquake. Chinese Mental Health Journal, 24(4): 309-312.
81. Zhu Z.H., Wu S.T., Li J., Shi Z.B. Wang W.Z. (2010). Teachers' belief in just world and their satisfaction with life and government in 5.12 Wenchuan earthquake sites, Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 18(1): 79-81
82. Zhang J., Wu Z.Y. Fang G., Li J., Han B.X. Chen Z.Y. (2010). Development of the Chinese age norms of CES-D in urban area. Chinese Mental Health Journal, 24(2): 139-143
83. Peng Y.S., Li J.*, Dai B.B. (2009). Mental health status of retired elderly from university in Beijing and its related factors. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 29(21): 2782-2785.
84. Li J.*, Wu Z.Y., Han B.X. (2009). Development of mental health inventory for the elderly (Urban version). Chinese Mental Health Journal, 23(9): 656-660
85. Wang P.Y., Li J.* (2009). Semantic memory in patients with Mild Cognitive Impairment. Advances in Psychological Science, 17(5): 931-937
86. Wu S.T., Li J.*, Zhu Z.H. (2009). Investigation of depression, life satisfaction and related factors of the elderly in Sichuan earthquake area. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 29(11), 1404-1406.
87. Wang P.Y., Han B.X.*, Li H.F., Liu S.L., Huang H.Q., Shi Z.C., Fu C.S., Li J.* (2009). Mental health of elderly victims in relocation sites four months after the 512 earthquake. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 29(12): 1540-1542.
88. Wang T., Yang H.Q., Li J., Han B.X. (2009). Pre- and Post-earthquake mental health status of older adults in WenChuan. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 29(9): 1134-1137
89. Zhou T., Li J.* (2009). Electrophysiological measures of repetition effects in Mild Cognitive Impairment: paradigm and implication. Advances in Psychological Science, 17(6): 1185-1190.
90. Wu Z.Y., Li J., Xu S.L. (2003). A comparative study on mental health of the elderly in different styles of providing f or the aged. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 23 (11): 713-715.
91. Wu Z.Y., Xu S.L., Wu Z.P., Li J. (2003). Psychological needs of the elderly in Beijing and its related factors. Chinese Mental Health Journal, 17 (11): 734-736
92. Li C.Y., Wu Z.Y., Li J. (2003). The construction of questionnaire of attitude towards aging and its application among elderly in Beijing. Chinese Mental Health Journal, 17 (1): 47-49
93. Li J., Wu Z.Y., Lin Z.X., Han B.X. (2003). Age, anxiety in relation to episodic memory: item memory and source memory. Acta Psychologica Sinica,35 (4): 461-470.
94. Wu Z.Y., Xu S.L., Li J. (2002). The construction of mental health inventory for Chinese elderly. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 10 (1): 1-3.
95. Li J., Wu Z.Y., Xu S.L. (2002). Mental health of the elderly in Beijing urban area and analysis of related factors. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 22 (5): 336-338.
96. Wu Z.Y., Xu S.L., Sun C.H., Wu Z.P., Li J. et al (2001). Cognitive function and psychological health of the oldest old. Chinese Journal of Population Science, Z1, 57-60.
97. Li J.., Wu Z.Y. (2001). Episodic memory aging and its relation to anxiety. Journal of Psychological Science, 21 (1): 1-3.
98. Li J.., Wu Z.Y., Lin Z.X. (2000). The relation between prefrontal lobe and source memory. Journal of Advances in Psychology, 8 (2): 56-60.
99. Li J. Lin Z.X., Han B.X. (1999). Review on memory aging. Psychological Science, 22 (6): 533-536.
100. Li J. Fu X.L., Lin Z.X. (2002). Study on the development of chinese orthographic regularity in school children. Acta Psychologica Sinica. 32 (2): 121-126.
101. Lin Z.X., Ding J.H., Li J.., Han B.X. (2001). Effect if different positions and order of Chinese characters on reading speed and accuracy. Psychological Science, 24 (5): 513-515.
102. Han B.X., Li J.. (1998). User centered keyboard design approach for Chinese character input. Chinese Journal of Ergonomics, 4 (4): 56-59.
103. Li J.., Lin Z.X. (1998). A comparative study of the effects of word frequency in direct and indirect measures for memory, Psychological Science, 21 (3): 196-200.
· Member, Editorial Board, Chinese Mental Health Journal. 2010-Present.
· President, International Symposium on the Psychology of Aging (August 2014, Beijing, China).
· Guest editor, Psych Journal, 2015 March Special Issue on Psychological Aging.
· Ad-hoc scientific review: Aging and Mental Health, Aging International, BMC_Psychiatry, Brain and Cognition, Brain Imaging and Behavior, Brain Research, Cognitive Neuroscience, Demographic Research, In J of Psychophysiology, In J of Geriatric Psychiatry, In J of Behavioral Medicine, In J of Psychophysiology, Int J of Neural Transmission, Neuropsychologia, Perceptual and Motor Skills, Psychiatry Research: Neuroimaging, Plos One, Psychological Reports, Science China, Scandinavian J of Psychology etc.
· Bibing Dai (PhD, 2011) : The Early Detection of Elderly Depressive Symptoms: The Influence of Interpretative Bias on Depressive Symptoms and Its Mechanism
· Ting Zhou (PhD, 2012) : The Effects of Age and Memory Training on the Negative Old-New Effect During Episodic Retrieval
· Jing Yu (PhD, 2012) : Exploring the Cognitive Impairment: Features and the Early Detection System for MCI
· Pengyu Wang (PhD, 2013): Emotional memory advantage effect in MCI: Separating Recollection and Familiarity
· Baoxi Wang (PhD, 2014): Definition-based Unitization Enhances Associative Memory in Older Adults：Cognitive Neural Correlates and Application
· Xinyi Zhu (M.S., 2012): The Plasticity of Ideomotor and Sensorimotor Actions in Older Adults: Is Cognitive Training Effective?
· Tingji Chen (M.S., 2012): The Effects of Reminiscence Group Therapy on Depressive Symptoms of Community-based Chinese Elderly
· Bing Li (M.S., 2011): Multi-cognitive Training versus Memory Strategy Training in Healthy Older Adults: Effects on Memory
· Xin Li (M.S., 2011): An ERP Study of Successful Episodic Retrieval in Amnesia Mild Cognitive Impairment: The Neuromarker of Early Detection of Dementia
· 2009-2011 Baoshan Zhang (Ph.D., 2009, RenMin University). Currently Associate Professor, School of Psychology, Shanxi Normal University.
· 2009-2011 Zhenling Ma (Ph.D., 2009, Beijing Normal University). Currently Lecture, School of nursing, Beijing Union Medical colledge.